Ana’s recommendations to have a SUCCESSFUL LIFE.
1. Wake up early, around 6 am. It will enhance your productivity & you will be able to spend more TIME 2 EXERCISE. 2️⃣
A MORNING RUN IS BETTER THAN COFFEE
2. Set your Long term goals. Think about what you want to achieve the next 3-5 years. You will move in the right direction & feel fulfilled.
3. Breakfast (most essential meal of the day). A balanced breakfast will give you all the necessary nutrients, vitamins, and energy to start a new day.
4. Exercise while listening to motivational music or educational podcasts (for me it is the best part of the day :). Improve your mood, maximize your performance, control your weight and increase your chances of living longer.
5. Create a To do list. Manage your time efficiently and simplify your busy schedule. Prioritize your tasks.
6. Create your own network. Connect with other people and develop ties with them. It will always lead you to future opportunities.
7. Be a giver. Enrich your life by helping others.
8. Have lunch with someone who will bring value to your professional or personal life.
9. Spend time with family and friends (NO TV). Build emotional bond and strengthen your communication with them.
10. Write down 3 things you are grateful for. It will enhance empathy, improve your self-esteem and increase mental strength.
11. Sleep early, de-tech . Read a book and get ready to start another wonderful day.
THIS BOOK REMIND ME WHY I LOVE TO RUN
12. During the weekend, spend time in nature. It will activate your mind, revitalize your body, and reignite your soul.
Believe you can and you will be half way there!!!
TIME 2 EXERCISE
time2exercise.com -find a balance with a healthy lifestyle-
Ana Carolina Treviño MBA, Running, Fitness blogger, Health & Beachbody Coach
If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment. I’d be very grateful if you share the info by emailing it to a friend or by posting it on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Thank you!